Sunday 27 April 2014

Welcome to Gregory's

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Gregory's! 

I have always had an interest in cooking and baking but my passion for experimenting with new recipes and healthy alternatives has only developed in the last year, since I graduated from university. 

I have read a lot of other blogs, both foodie and beauty, which have inspired me to start my own blog. 

At the moment my baking is only enjoyed by my family, friends and work colleagues. However I would like to share my passion with a wider circle. My ambition is to start selling my creations at food markets and hopefully get a shop front after that, but until that happens I am going to document my baking experiments and developments on here. Not all of my bakes will be a success but I hope to learn from my mistakes - practice makes perfect! 

I hope you enjoy it! Let the baking begin. 


My 23rd birthday present!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Reading (England, United Kingdom), Berkshire, United Kingdom
My name is Hannah, I'm 23 years old and from Cambridge but I currently live near Reading. I recently graduated from university with an engineering degree and have started my first job as a civil engineer. I love my job but baking is a large part of my life so I wanted to find a way to share my passion while documenting my creations and technical development.